Denon DN-F450R - 1u Half Rack Sized SD Recorder
The Denon DN-F450R offers a simplified, cost competitive solid state recording and playback capability. Derived from the DN-F650R, the half rack size unit provides for recording and playback to and from SD and SDHC flash memory cards, with USB connectivity to PC for file management and transfer.
Balanced analogue inputs on XLR are featured alongside unbalanced I/O. Stereo and mono audio channels are simultaneously available, and PCM WAV and MP3 file formats are supported, with the same sample rate and bit rate selectivity as the DN-F650R. Serial and contact closure remote control are supported, and a headphone out with volume control is included.
Selectable playback modes, power on auto play, marking and mark search, audible quick search, and easy file search with the front panel jog wheel are all featured.
Denon DN-F450R Features
- Recording to a SD/SDHC card
- Supports WAV (PCM) and MP3 format
- Half of 19 inch rack mountable, 1U size
- OLED display
- Balanced and unbalanced audio input
- Serial Remote (RS232
- Contact closure remote control (Foot Pedal Remote)
- Connecting to PC via USB
- Marking and Mark search
- Audible Quick Search
- Various playback modes (Single/Continuous, Repeat, Random)
- Power On Auto Play
- Easy file search with Jog Wheel
- Headphones with Level Control