Denon DN-408X - 8-Channel, 2-Bus Mixer
Crafted with public speaking, conferences, and performing arts venues in mind, the 8-channel Denon DN-408X offers the utmost capability in a compact, 2-bus portable tabletop format.
With flexible routing options and a multitude of onboard DSP tools, this mixer surpasses the demands of virtually any environment that calls for switching and mixing audio sources. It features five balanced XLR inputs with switchable +48v phantom power, 3-band EQ for additional tonal shaping, two aux sends per-channel for external effects and monitoring, and a 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs. A headphone jack with an independent level control enables additional monitoring and mixing. 60mm faders with LED meters provide precise control and visual feedback for accurate, hands—on mixing.
With its superb performance, rugged, high-quality construction and diverse connectivity options, the Denon DN—408X epitomizes Denon Professional’s commitment to you—the professional user.
Denon DN-408X Features:
- 5 XLR inputs with Denon Professional microphone preamps
- Dynamic compression (Channels 1-2)
- 3-band EQ plus 2 aux sends per channel
- 60mm faders with mute switch and LED
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- 100 studio-grade digital effects
- Balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4” outputs
- 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB jack to power lamps or charge mobile devices
Denon DN-408X Specifications:
- Mono Input Channels: Electronically balanced, discrete input configuration Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.5 dB THD+N: <0.005% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz Gain range: 0 dB to 45 dB (Mic)SNR: 105 dB
- Line Inputs: Electronically balanced Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0.25 dB THD+N: <0.005% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz Sensitivity range: -15 dBu to 30 dBu
- Impedances: High-shelving: ±15 dB @ 12 kHzMid-bell (mono): ±15 dB @ 2.5 kHz Low-shelving: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz Main EQ: 9 EQ bands (63 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz,8 kHz, 16 kHz), ±15 dB
- DSP Section (DFX): A/D & D/A converters: 24-bit DSP Resolution: 24-bit Effects: 10 DSP effects families with 10 variations available per family Presets: 100 total Controls: Rotary encoder to select preset, DSP mute switch, peak LED indicator
- Main Mix: Noise (bus noise):Fader 0 dB, channels muted: -102 dBr (ref: +4 dBu) Fader 0 dB, all input channels assigned & set to unity gain: -91 dBr (ref: +4 dBu) Phantom Power: Mic Pin2/Pin3 and Pin1 47±2V
- Power Supply: Main voltage: Europe: 210-240 VAC ~50 Hz Power consumption: 45 WFuse: 1.25 A Main connection: Standard IEC receptacle
- Dimensions(width x depth x height): 12.0" x 13.6" x 3.1"305 mm x 346 mm x 80 mm
- Weight: 7.7 lbs.3.5 kg