The Denon DN-104S ceiling loudspeaker is designed to deliver exceptionally accurate, articulate sound while easily meeting commercial requirements for fire-resistance and suitability for multiple unit installation.
The DN-104S features a metal “can” rear enclosure, which provides a fire barrier behind the speaker to meet commercial fire codes. It also serves as the woofer’s enclosure to optimize its bass tuning and low frequency response. The speaker has 70/100-volt transformers to facilitate multiple unit installations without the impedance and level-matching concerns of paralleled transformerless speakers.
The DN-104S utilizes high quality drive units in a tuned reflex enclosure and precision electronic crossovers to deliver clean, detailed sound, perfect for music, public address applications and business/educational presentations, while meeting all safety and fire codes as required by commercial venues.
- 4-inch long-excursion woofers
- 20mm wide dispersion dome tweeter
- Driver Power: 30 W (RMS) 60 W (Peak)
- 70/100V transformers for multi-unit installations
- Metal rear enclosures meet commercial fire codes
- Frequency response: 80-20kHz
- Mounting Bracket Included
- EN 54-24 Compliant
- LF Driver: 4 inch (105mm) long-excursion woofer
- HF Driver: 3/4 inch (20mm) wide dispersion tweeter
- Frequency Response: 80 - 20kHz
- Driver Power: 30W (RMS) and 60W (Peak)
- Sensitivity: 85dB (1W/1m)
- Regulatory Compliance: EN 54-24
- Power Taps: 70/100V transformers for multi-unit installations
- Cutout Hole Diameter: 7.17 inches (182mm)
- Overall Diameter: 8.58 inches (218mm)
- In-Ceiling Clearance Height: 4.92 inches (125mm)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Denon SKU SDENDN104SPAIR Model DN-104S GTIN 10694318018658