DBX GoRack Performance Processor
The DBX GoRack is an easy-to-use portable speaker processor. Based on our industry-leading DriveRack® Series, the goRack sits next to a set of powered speakers and provides powerful signal processing including Anti-Feedback (based on our AFS™ Advanced Feedback Suppression algorithm), Compression, Sub-Harmonic Synth and EQ. Each processing function can easily be enabled or disabled via top-level function buttons, and settings can be adjusted via goRack’s large data wheel.
GoRack’s rear panel features combination 1/4”/XLR inputs that can be connected to either mixer outputs or microphones. When using a mic, the goRack's Mic/Line switch selects the proper input sensitivity and gain range while dual gain controls on the top provide independent level adjustment. goRack’s 1/8” Aux input allows for direct connection of mobile music players while XLR outputs interface with powered speakers.
DBX GoRack Performance Processor Features:
- Compact Form Factor
- Anti-Feedback Processing based on the dbx AFS™ (Advanced Feedback Suppression) algorithm
- dbx Compression (based on the dbx 163)
- Subharmonic Synthesis
- EQ (16 Musical Genre-Based 31-Band Graphic EQ Settings)
- Dual dbx Microphone Preamp/Line Inputs
- Selectable Mic/Line Input Settings
- Stereo Inputs and Outputs
- Combination Mic/Line Input Jacks and XLR Outputs
- 1/8" Stereo Aux Input for Mobile Music Players/Devices
- Independent Left and Right Channel Volume Controls