DBX 676 Tube Microphone Preamp Channel Strip
The DBX 676 is a single-channel tube microphone preamplifier and channel strip processor with 3-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, and PeakPlus limiter. When used at the front of a digital audio workstation, tracks will take on more analog warmth and sheen when compared to preamps built into standard audio recording interfaces.
The DBX 676 offers a high-voltage, Class-A tube preamp section that runs on 250 volts, so your signal can be as crystal clean or dirty as you need it to be. The 676 also incorporates the compressor/limiter design from the highly-sought after dbx162SL, as well as a 3-band parametric EQ with sweepable mids.
The 676 provides audio professionals with the perfect channel strip for recording and live applications alike with its military-grade build and vintage-inspired controls, VU metering and state-of-the-art optional digital output card.
DBX 676 Features
- Discrete, Class A, High-Voltage Tube Microphone Preamplifier
- 55 dB of Preamplifier Gain
- +48V Phantom Power
- 20 dB Pad
- Polarity Invert Switch
- 80 Hz Low Cut Switch
- Pre-Tube Gain & Post-Tube Attenuation Controls for Varying the Amount of Tube Drive
- 3-Band Semi-Parametric EQ with Sweepable Mid Frequency
- 162SL-Style Compressor
- dbx PeakPlus™ Limiter
- LED Backlit Vintage-Style VU Meter with Selectable Meter Source
- Front-Panel Hi-Z Instrument Input
- 1/4˝ Preamp Insert Jack
- 1/4˝ Compressor Sidechain Jack
- Electronically Balanced XLR & TRS Preamp & Compressor / Limiter Outputs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DBX SKU SDBX676 Model 676 GTIN 0691991000416