DBX 231s - Two 31-Band, 2/3 octave EQ
The DBX 231s has been designed to meet the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straight forward controls. The 231 not only provides standard features like dual channels, 31 1/3 octave bands, ISO frequency meters, +/- 12dB input gain range, and switchable 40Hz/12dB octave low-cut filters, but also includes other thoughtful features.
These features include: 20 mm faders; selectable +/-6dB or +/-12dB boost/cut range for precise gain adjustments; XLR, and 1/4 inch TRS (jack) connectors for installation ease; balanced inputs and outputs for quiet operation; and chassis/signal ground lift capabilities for quick hum isolation. The visionary design of the DBX 2-Series has been pursued to make your job easier.
DBX 231 Features
- Two 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of 6 or 12dB
- 12dB per octave, 40Hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- 12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inpts and Outputs
- Internal Toroidal Transformer
- Frequency Repsonse of 10Hz to 50kHz
- Dynamic range greater than 108dB
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DBX SKU SDBX231S Model DBX0125 GTIN 0691991400476