DAV BG9 - Mono Mic Pre/DI
The DAV BG9 is a compact and rugged dual channel mic pre-amp and DI which is ideal for location recording and in recording studios. Each input on the BG9 has its own independent accurate gain control and the microphone channel features 48v phantom power and a -26db pad. Both channels of the BG9 offer extremely low noise and low distortion levels.
To control potential low end issues and rumbles the DAV Electronics BG9 offers 3 selectable high pass filter frequencies of 22hz, 33hz and 68hz @ 12dB per octave which can eliminate noise such as air conditioner rumbling and traffic noise.
Channel 2 of the DAV BG9 is an instrument DI which let's you capture a DI of the instrument and send a signal to an amplifier so that you have the ability to re-amp at a later date should you need to alter the tone.
THe Dav Electronics BG9 is a great choice for the front end of any audio signal and will look discreet in your control room.
DAV BG9 Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 150KHz ± 0.25dB
- Gain Range: 22dB - 66dB in 4dB steps.
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% Typ, 0.001% 1KHz @ +20 dBu o/p
- High Pass Filters: 22Hz, 33Hz, 68Hz @ 12dB per octave (Channel 1 only)
- Noise: 25 microvolts [-110dB ref +20 dBu. Bandwidth 10Hz-18KHz input loaded 150 ohms, 32dB gain].
- Level Indication: Red LED +18dBu, Green LED +15dBu
- Clipping Level: +29 dBu
- 48v Phantom: Channel 1 only (Switchable)
- Ground Lift: Switchable
- 26dB Pads: Channel 1 only (Switchable)
- Power: IEC mains
- Input: XLR x 1, Jack x 2 (DI Input)
- Output: XLR x 2 (bal),
- D.I. Input: Channel 2 high impedance
- Dimensions: 60 x 115 x 295mm (HxWxD)
- D.I. Gain Range: Channel 2 only -4 > 40dB in 4dB steps
|Model||DAV BG9 - Mono Mic Pre/DI|