DAV BG501 500 Series Mic-Pre/DI
The DAV Electronics BG501 is a high quality API 500 Series Mic-Pre and DI. The BG501 features a 3 LED VU meter for monitoring input and a high accuracy gain control as well as a 26db pad for recording high SPL audio. The DAV BG501 has 48v phantom power which is switchable for using condensor microphones and has switchable phase.
The DAV Electronics BG501 has a solid build quality and features low noise and low distortion making it a great front end for any audio recording.
DAV BG501 Specifications:
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150KHz ± 0.25dB
- Mic gain range: 22dB - 66dB in 4dB steps
- Distortion: Less than 0.01%
- Phase reversal: Switchable
- Noise: 25 microvolts [-110dB ref+20 dBu. Bandwidth 10Hz-18KHz input loaded 150 ohms, 32dB gain].
- Level indication: Red LED +18dBGreen LED +8dBGreen LED 0dB
- 48v phantom: Switchable
- Clipping level: +29 dBu
- 26dB pads: Switchable
- Connectors: Gold plated PCB plugInput: XLR x 1, Jack x 1 (DI Input)
- D.I. input: High impedance [1.8 Meg Ohms]
- Dimensions: A.P.I. 500 series module (Lunchbox)D.I. gain range: -8 > 36dB in 4dB steps Price: P.O.A.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DAV Electronics SKU SDAVBG501 Model DAV BG501 500 Series Mic-Pre/DI GTIN N/A