DAV BG2 - 4 Channel Mic Pre
The DAV BG2 (Broadhurst Gardens No. 2 mkII) is a high quality four channel mic preamp housed is a 1U 19" rack.
Each channel features independent stepped gain pots with 4dB increments, switchable 48v phantom power, -26db pad, phase reverse, high pass filter and two LEDs for basic metering. Balanced XLR inputs and outputs for each channel are on the rear of the unit.
DAV Electronics BG2 Specifications
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150KHz ± 0.25dB
- Less than 0.01%
- Typ, 0.001% 1KHz @ +20dBu o/p
- Noise: 25 microvolts [-110dB ref +20 dBu. Bandwidth 10Hz-18KHz input loaded 150 ohms, 32dB gain].
- High pass filter: 68Hz @ 12dB per octave
- Phase reversal: All channels (Switchable)
- 48v phantom: All channels (Switchable)
- 26dB pads: All channels (Switchable)
- Gain range: 22dB - 66dB in 4dB steps. [pad in -4dB - +40dB]
- Level Indication:
- Red LED +18dBu
- Green LED +8dBu
- Can be pre-set for your operating level
- Clipping level: +29 dBu
- Connectors: IEC mains, XLR's on rear
- Dimensions: 19" 1U rack mount. Depth = 150mm
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£1,399.00 £1,165.83 (ex. vat)
£990.00 £825.00 (ex. vat)
£1,620.00 £1,350.00 (ex. vat)