DAV BG1u - 2 Channel Mic Pre/DI
The DAV BG1u (Broadhurst Gardens No. 1U) is a 2-channel mic preamp and DI housed in a 1U 19" rackmount format. Thr BG1U is a high quality preamp with low noise and distortion.
Each channel features a stepped gain pot with 4dB increments, switchable phantom power, -26dB pad, phase reverse, high pass filter, and three LEDs for basic metering. Channel 1 (L) also features a high impedance DI input.
Each channel has both balanced XLR outputs and well as unbalanced jack outs.
DAV Electronics BG1u Specifications
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150KHz ± 0.25dB
- Less than 0.01%
- Typ, 0.001% 1KHz @ +20dBu o/p
- Noise: 25 microvolts [-110dB ref +20 dBu. Bandwidth 10Hz-18KHz input loaded 150 ohms, 32dB gain].
- 48v phantom: Both channels (Switchable)
- 26dB pads: Both channels (Switchable)
- D.I. input: Channel 1 High impedance [1.8 Meg Ohms]
- D.I. gain range: Channel 1 only -8 > 36dB in 4dB steps
- Mic gain range: 22dB - 66dB in 4dB steps. [pad in -4dB - 40dB]
- High pass filter: 68Hz @ 12dB per octave (Switchable bothchannels)
- Phase reversal: Both channels (Switchable)
- Level indication:
- Red LED +18dB
- Green LED +8dB
- Green LED 0dB
- Clipping level: +29 dBu
- IEC mains
- Input - XLR x 2, Jack x 1 (DI Input)
- Output - XLR x 2 (bal), Jack x 2 (unbal)
- Dimensions: 19" 1U rack mount. Depth = 150mm
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DAV Electronics SKU SDAVBG1U Model DAV BG1u GTIN N/A
£2,100.00 (inc. vat) £1,750.00 (ex. vat)
£1,680.00 (inc. vat) £1,400.00 (ex. vat)
£729.00 (inc. vat) £607.50 (ex. vat)
£660.00 (inc. vat) £550.00 (ex. vat)