DAD AX32 base unit
The DAD AX32 is a world-class AD/DA converter used in many studios and various production companies across the globe. This converter is perfect for any environment and works seamlessly between workflows, optimising your production time. With up to 48 analogue audio channels you get high quality professional AD and DA conversion with outstanding sonic quality. When all I/O card and options are installed you can control a 1500x1500 matrix of audio channels. Everything can be controlled all within the DADman Control software.
Any input channel can be routed to any output channel and even multiple outputs simultaneously, providing a flexible interface to any DAW and even to multiple DAWs simultaneously.
This Item is used but was looked after superbly by the previous owner, no cosmetic or technical damage and is in full working order.
- 8 to 48 analogue channels
- 8 channels on a card
- 8 channels line in AD card
- 8 channels line/mic pre in AD card
- 8 channels line out DA card with output level control
- Sample rates 44.1kHz up to 384kHz/DSD
- Internal clock and PLL
- 8 AES3 I/O on two D25 connectors with 16 mono channels
- MADI I/O on BNC connectors with 64 mono channels
- Interface for Pro Tools on SDR (min) connectors with 16 or 64 mono I/O channels
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DAD SKU SDADAX328X8U Model No GTIN n/a
£3,469.00 (inc. vat) £2,890.83 (ex. vat)
£2,340.00 (inc. vat) £1,950.00 (ex. vat)
£1,419.00 (inc. vat) £1,182.50 (ex. vat)
£991.01 (inc. vat) £825.84 (ex. vat)
£2,309.00 (inc. vat) £1,924.17 (ex. vat)