Cymatic LP-16 Live Player
The Cymatic LP-16 Live Player is the easiest to use direct from USB Playback System, offering a 16-track audio player, standard MIDI File Player, Footswitch Start and Stop, and dedicated software Playlist Editor. The LP-16 works as a dedicated multi-track player for live performances, while sparing users the hassles of using a laptop and computer audio interface in a live environment. It is perfect for backing tracks, virtual sound checks, triggering synthesizers or samplers, driving light shows and controlling devices.
The convenient Windows only Play List Editor allows you the easily assign a wave files output channel, set list, pause time, continuous play or footswitch control. Edit your set list on the fly from the browser on the LP-16 to easily adapt to set change and crowd requests!
Used in connection with a Windows PC, Mac or iPad. the LP-16 also serves as an 18-output/ 2-input USB audio interface. With a large number of outputs, the individual tracks of a multi-track DAW session can easily be connected to the individual inputs of an analog studio mixer, perfect for analog summing and mixing “out of the box”, imparting classic analog flavor to your next mix session.
Cymatic LP-16 Live Player Features:
- Direct from USB hard drive multi-track playback (16 tracks at 24-bit, 44.1/48kHz)
- Creation and editing of settings and playlist files offline, using Windows Playlist Software
- 16 unbalanced analog 1/4" tip-sleeve outputs
- 2-input / 18-output USB audio interface, 24 bit/44.1/48 kHz USB Class Compliant
- Mac OS-X compatible: Core Audio plug and play drivers
- Windows PC compatible (Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 32- bit/64-bit) WDM and ASIO drivers.
- IPad compatible: Plug and play. USB adapter required
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Cymatic SKU SCYMLP16 Model LP-16LIVEPLAYER GTIN NA