Critter & Guitari Video Scope
The Critter & Guitari Video Scope is a video synthesizer that produces colorful oscilloscope-style patterns and images on a television or projector. This little image generator is perfect for art exhibitions, live show and/or DJs, creating stunning effect to wow your audience. It works particularly well with a single sound source like synthesizer, voice, or other instrument, though it will respond to a complete song or similarly complex sound.
- The Video Scope has two knobs. One knob controls the input gain, and the other knob selects one of four display modes: Line, Color Shifter, Trapezoid, and Randomizer.
- The Randomizer function randomly selects one of the other 3 modes at an adjustable rate. This is useful for hands-free operation as the display constantly changes
- Anodized aluminium enclosure (3.2" x 2.2" x 1.1")
- 1/4" audio input jack
- RCA Composite Video output jack (NTSC only)
- 9VDC wall-wart power adapter included
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Critter & Guitari SKU SCRIVIDEOSCOPE Model VIDEOSCOPE GTIN NA