Critter & Guitari Terz Amplifier
The yellow Critter & Guitari Terz is an amplifier hybrid of classic analog amplification circuitry and cutting edge power electronics. Packed into a well built portable enclosure this little amp is loud and sounds great while only needing four rechargeable ‘AA’ batteries so you can take it anywhere and use it any time you want. Featured inside this amp are two analog gain/distortion circuits: a low-end silicon diode distortion and germanium diode distortion for high end crunch. The Terz is unique and works great with all sound sources including guitars, synthesizers, vocals, radio and more
- All metal (aluminium) powder coated enclosure.
- 5.0" x 3.375" x 7.0"
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 lbs (no batteries)
- 7W amplifier, 4" diameter speaker
- 1/4" monophonic input jack
- Three control knobs: Silicon distortion, Germanium distortion, and Volume
- Low\High Gain Switch
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Critter & Guitari SKU SCRITERZAMPYL Model TerzAmplifierY GTIN NA