Clearsonic A3-2 - 3 ft High - 2 Section Guitar Cabinet Isolation Panels
The Clearsonic A3-2 is a clear panel the provides acoustic separation between instruments in the studio. These have been designed so that it is clear to see through, meaning there isn't anything to obstruction the view of the musician or equipment behind it.
ClearSonic Panels are made of 1/4" thick acrylic and available in various sizes and configurations. ClearSonic Panels come pre-assembled, and are available in configurations between 2 and 7 panels. All ClearSonic Panel systems feature full-length hinge, cable cut-outs, and a design that allows systems to fold "accordion style" for portability and ease of setup.
Clearsonic A3-2 Features
- For live and studio applications
- Consisting of two panels with hinges
- Sound shielding from drum kits, amplifiers or instruments
- Essential for the volume control on the stage
- Allows good signal separation in the studio
- Gaps to allow cable management
- Dimensions of each panel (H x W x D): 915 x 600 x 6.35 mm
- Made from: acrylic
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Clearsonic SKU SCLEA32 Model A3-2 GTIN NA
POA - Call For Pricing - 0151 236 7800
Contact us to discuss sourcing this or a similar product.
£5,514.00 (inc. vat) £4,595.00 (ex. vat)
£91.19 (inc. vat) £75.99 (ex. vat)
£71.99 (inc. vat) £59.99 (ex. vat)