The Chandler Little Devil Equalizer features an English-style console EQ similar to 1081 and 33115 vintage units. Also a Treble and bass shelf, Three position filter and Hardwire bypass.
Chandler Little Devil Equalizer Main Features
- All controls are marked +/- 1 to 6 in the playful DEVIL spirit of the concept.
- English-style console EQ similar to 1081 and 33115 vintage units.
- Treble and bass shelf +/-18dB. Treble is set to 12k while Bass is selectable 50 and 110Hz.
- HI and LO Mid +/-18dB with HI and LO "Q" switching on each band. Inductor based English style with 7 selections per band.
- Hi MID - 8k2, 6k8, 5k6, 4k7, 3k3, 2k7, 1k2.
- LO MID - 820, 560, 470, 390, 330, 270, 220.
- Three position filter - 47, 82 and 150Hz.
- Hardwire bypass.
|Model||Chandler Little Devil EQ|
Chandler Little Devil EQ