Cascade M20u Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The Cascade M20u offers a new body style & grill along with improved specifications and performance. The new 1.07" gold vapor-diaphragm makes the M20u a great studio microphone capable of excelling in many applications of recording tasks and environments. The M20u is great for recording vocals, acoustic guitars, drums, guitar cabinets, horns and percussion instruments.
The M20u employs a -10 dB pad and lo-cut filter switch. With it's smooth frequency response, transparency, and dynamic range, it's easy to see why the M20u is a valuable addition to a wide range of users.
Cascade M20U Specifications
- Capsule : New 1.07/28 mm 5 edge connected, gold vapor-diaphragm
- Construction: heavy duty machined brass with anodized finish
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Operating voltage: +48V Phantom Power
- Electronics: New low-noise class A discrete Fet+Bi-Polar, transformer-coupled
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -38.5 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
- Equivalent noise level: (A-Weighted per IEC 286-4) <15 dB
- Maximum SPL for THD: <0.5% (1 kHz) 140 dB w/Pad
- Switchable low frequency cut-off: -6 dB @ 100 Hz
- Switchable pad: -10 dB
- New improved suspension shockmount
- Connector: 3-Pin male XLR
- Weight: 525 grams/1.16 lbs.
- Dimensions: 47x215 mm / 2x8.6