Cascade C77 - Ribbon Microphone W/ Lundahl LL2913 Transformer
Visually, the Cascade C77 is reminiscent of classic ribbon microphones of the past but with a twist. At Cascade, they have been listening to customer feedback and have designed their own premium series of microphones to meet the wants, needs, and desires of all studio users while still keeping their products at an affordable price. The C77 comes fitted with a Lundahl LL2913 transformer mounted on a custom PCB board, along with Evidence Audio solid-core copper wire and a Chicago Switchcraft XLR connector. The C77 features a symmetrical ribbon design and is assembled at the Cascade Lab located in Olympia, WA.
Cascade Microphones have raised the bar with the C77 by combining premium components with a superior finish at an affordable price point that is attractive to both the seasoned studio veteran as well as the home recording enthusiast.
- Type: Ribbon (velocity) Microphone
- Ribbon type & Dimensions: 99% Pure aluminum, 2.5 micron, 1 3/4" (L) X 3/16" (W)
- Polar pattern: Figure 8 Symmetrical design
- Sensitivity: -56 db +/- 2dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
- Frequency response: 30 to -18,000 Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Output Impedance: <=200 Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 Ohms
- Max.SPL (1% THD @1000 Hz): 145 dB
- Connector: 3-Pin male XLR
- Size: Diameter: 3" (O.D. grill), overall length 6 1/2, 7/8" (O.D. body)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Cascade SKU SCASC77 Model C77 GTIN 0858094002567