The Bryston B-100 SST Integrated Amplifier is without question one of the most sonically transparent and reliable audio products available. It offers performance levels equal to the finest separate audio components. The B100 SST is a state of the art analog stereo integrated amplifier which utilizes software control. The software allows us to provide many more features and functions while still adhering to traditional fully discrete analog circuits throughout the amplifier circuit path.
The B-100 is available with an optional modular plug-in Moving Magnet Phono stage (B-100P) as well as an optional plug in Digital stage (B-100DA) for state of the art PCM Digital playback. Both the MM Phono and the Digital stage are available separately or combined in a single package. Modularity in design allows you to add either of these great options at a later date if required.
- All signal circuitry is fully discrete to avoid the compromises, phase shift and nonlinearities inherent in ICs
- Two completely separate and independent custom torodial power supplies are employed
- Our unique ultra-linear input buffer results in a substantial reduction in noise floor and distortion
- Gold plated five-way speaker binding posts and gold plated RCA input and output connectors
- Headphone output on the front panel allows for monitoring and private listening
- Full function remote control (optional)
- High current reserves for lightning-fast response
- Programmable Pass-through feature
- Digital Circuits 5 Year Warranty
- 20 Year Warranty