RME ADI-8 DS MKIII
The new RME ADI-8 DS Mk III is the latest addition to the ADI series. The ADI-8 DS Mk III is an 8-channel high-end AD/DA converter that combines excellent analogue circuit design with the very latest generation of outstanding low latency AD/DA converter chips.As well as its integrated SteadyClock, the ADI-8 DS Mk III offers the highest quality AD and DA conversion, but also digital format conversion and distribution features for full digital connectivity.
RME ADI-8 DS Mk III Pro Quality And Specs
- AD and DA Converter
- 1U 19" chassis
- 8 x 1/4" TRS inputs, 8 x 1/4" TRS outputs
- Eight-channel AD converter with full symmetrical design and 119dBA
- Eight-channel DA converter with double balanced output and 12dBA
- Low latency conversion with less than 12 sample delay
- 4 x AES/EBU I/O per D-sub, converting eight channels at 192kHz
- 2 x ADAT I/O, converting eight channels at 96kHz and four channels at 192kHz
- Word clock input and output
- 2 x eight-channel level metering
- Comprehensive digital patch mode for full interconnectivity
Price to be announced.
RME adds stand-alone and Class Compliant modes to Babyface
RME have added two key features to the Babyface. Like its big brother, the Fireface UCX, the RME Babyface now features full USB Audio 2.0 Class Compliance for connections to the iPad™ and a stand-alone mode. The update is free of charge and can add the features yourself with a simple firmware update via USB.
The release of this update further confirms the Babyface as the industries leading small portable USB bus powered interface that boasts rock solid drivers and excellent converter quality. Its 10 inputs and 12 outputs also makes the Babyface more than just an “audio notebook”, but rather a comprehensive and feature rich interface at a price that suits all budgets. A true all-rounder.
OPTO-X Extension Board for the HDSPe MADI FX
The OPTO-X is an alternative extension board for the HDSPe MADI FX triple MADI card. It comes fitted with optical fibre MADI I/O rather than the expansion board with coaxial BNC MADI I/O which is shipped as standard with the HDSPe MADI FX.