PreSonus have recently introduced its new FaderPort 8 mix production controller - a state of the art and innovative control surface that connects via USB 2.0 to provide management of a DAW’s mix and automation functions, including complete transport control.
Coming with 8 touch-sensitive, motorized, 100 mm faders and 57 buttons covering 78 different functions, you’ll enjoy a rapid and efficient workflow with the compact and easy-to-use FaderPort 8. You can instantly zoom in on audio files for editing, adjust your click-track tempo with a simple tap, modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixes and control track levels.
Rather than having to alter your mixing method, the FaderPort 8 boosts the way you currently mix. You still use your keyboard and mouse, but the FaderPort 8 is a helpful companion – it handles the features you want to get your fingers on, allowing you to personalise your workflow. Large, bright buttons make finding the function you need quick and easy, whilst eight HD digital scribble strips provide visual feedback. And by selecting a track with your mouse, the FaderPort 8 follows your selection, giving you yet another way to get to the function you need, right when you need it. This is DAW control at its finest.
The FaderPort 8's unique Session Navigator offers maximum flexibility by allowing easy access to eight mission-critical functions. Dedicated buttons are provided to immediately arm all tracks for recording; control mutes and Solo Clear; view only the tracks, buses, and VCAs you want so see and more. There’s also four programmable User buttons that allow you to quickly and easily access your favourite functions.
FaderPort 8’s modernised workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control virtually any DAW, providing universal compatibility. No driver installation is required, you only need to plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix and plug-ins. The FaderPort 8 is recommended when used alongside PreSonus Studio One (Studio One Artist is included.)
PreSonus FaderPort 8 Features
- 8 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 8 high-definition Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator provides quick control over track scrolling, channel banking, timeline scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader functionality: plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- macOS® / Windows® compatible with native Studio One® support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity
View the PreSonus FaderPort 8 on our web store.