Blackmagic Design UltraStudio SDI
The Blackmagic Design UltraStudio SDI is an ultra-portable USB 3, 10-bit capture playback device with SDI and HDMI monitoring plus gunlock and RS-422 deck control built in. The USB 3.0 connection gives high speeds of 4.8Gb/s, 10 x faster than USB 2.
The UltraStudio SDI uses the highest quality low jitter SDI connections, which instantly switch between HD and SD formats. Connect to decks such as Digital Betacam, HDCAM, HDCAM-SR, Panasonic D5, Sony PMW-F3 and includes HDMI 1.4 out, so you can use any television as a broadcast monitor, dramatically lowering the overall cost of editing systems. UltraStudio SDI includes deck control, genlock and fully powers via USB 3.0.
The UltraStudio SDI comes completed with Blackmagic's Media express for batch capture and out put to Tape. Alternatively it is compatible with all of the most popular non-linear editing systems including Adobe Premier Pro and Sony Vegas
Blackmagic Design UltraStudio SDI Specifications
- Form Factor: External Box
- Connection: USB 3.0
- SDI Inputs: 1 x 10 bit SD/HD switchable
- SDI Outputs: 1 x 10 bit SD/HD switchable
- HDMI Output: 1 x HDMI type A connector
- SDI Inputs: 8 channels embedded in SD and HD
- SDI Outputs: 8 channels embedded in SD and HD
- HDMI Outputs: 2 channel embedded in SD and HD
- Device Control: Sony Compatable RS422 deck control ports. Serial Ports TxRx direction reversible under software control
- Sync/Reference: Blackburst in SD, 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD format.
Formats and Standards Supported
- SD Format Support: 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC and 525/23.98 NTSC
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p24, 1080PsF25, 1080p25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, and 1080i60.
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- Up Conversion: Real time standard definition to 1080HD and 720HD during video capture.
- Down Conversion: Software based down conversion during video playback.
- Cross Conversion: Real time 720HD to 1080HD during video capture.
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
- System Requirements: Requires a computer with onboard USB 3.) port and a computer with a x58 motherboard. Does not support USB2.0 caputre and playback. Compatable with Microsoft Windows 7
- Included Software: Media Express Disk Speed Test Blackmagic Control Pannel Blackmagic Driver on Windows
|Model||Blackmagic Design UltraStudio SDI|