Blackmagic Design Heavy Duty Mini Converter SDI to HDMI
This Blackmagic Heavy Duty Mini Converter SDI to HDMI is a professionally converts SDI in SD, HD and Ultra HD to HDMI 4K with analog and AES/EBU audio, and also includes HDMI Instant Lock feature. Heavy Duty Mini Converters are machined from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminium so they are super tough and durable enough to be used in the most demanding live production and outside broadcast environments.
Blackmagic Mini Converters are the world’s most advanced converters because they include the latest 6G-SDI technology, automatically detect the input video format and instantly change between virtually all SD, HD and Ultra HD video standards up to 2160p30! You get advanced features such as redundant SDI inputs, re-clocked loop outputs, and full analog and AES/EBU audio connections so you can convert video, as well as embed or de-embed audio! Choose from a wide range of 3G and 6G-SDI models, depending on the conversion you need! There are even 4 super tough heavy duty models that are built to last when used under extreme conditions.
Mini Converter Heavy Duty
Mini Converter Heavy Duty models give you the highest quality SDI conversion in a super tough design that's perfect for use on location. Each converter is machined from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum, and can withstand being run over by the largest OB vehicle! Heavy Duty models are built to the highest broadcast standards and automatically switch between SD and 4K. With low SDI jitter and SDI re-clocking you can use the longest SDI cable lengths.
Designed For Live Production
Outside broadcast, news gathering and live events are demanding production environments where equipment gets tested to its limits. Mini Converter Heavy Duty models are packed with features to withstand daily use on location. Get a choice of models that convert between SDI and HDMI for connecting to low cost cameras and monitors, and SDI and analog when you need to connect to older decks and video equipment.
Work On Location
With low SDI jitter and SDI re-clocking you can use the longest lengths of SDI cable at live events and outside broadcasts without any loss of video quality. Relevant Heavy Duty models also feature a redundant input, so you can run a second cable as a back up. If the main SDI input is lost, the converter automatically switches over to the alternative input. This feature is great for outdoor use or in venues where working amongst large crowds may result in cable damage.
- SDI Video Input: 1 x SD, HD or 6G-SDI.
- Video Output: 4K HDMI output only.
- HDMI: HDMI type A out.
- SDI Redundant Input: Automatically switches over if main SDI input is lost.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of SD, HD or 6G-SDI.
- Updates and Configuration: Via USB 2.0 high speed. (480 Mb/s)
- Reclocking: Yes
- SD Format Support: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- Ultra HD Format Support: 3840 x 2160p23.98, 3840 2160p24, 3840 x 2160p25, 3840 x 2160p29.97, 3840 x 2160p30
- 2K Format Support: 2K DCI 23.98p, 2K DCI 24p, 2K DCI 25p< 2K DCI 23.98PsF, 2K DCI 24PsF, 2K DCI 25PsF<
- 4K Format Support: 4K DCI 24p
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 424M-B, SMPTE 425M, ITU-R BT.656, ITU‑R BT.601 and ITU-R BT.709
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition, high definition Level B 3G-SDI and 6G-SDI.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- SDI Color Space: YUV and RGB
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically detects SD, HD or 6G‑SDI.
- HDMI Format Support: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p24
- HDMI Color Space: YUV and RGB
- HDMI Color Precision: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4
- Software Control: Mac OS X™ and Windows™ software upgrade via USB.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application.
- Settings Control: Mini Switches or USB software.
- Power Supply: +12V universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries. Cable tie point.
- Power Consumption: 5.2 Watts
- Operational Voltage Range: 12 - 31V DC
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, macOS Sierra or later. Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Physical (HxDxW): 29.7mm x 127.2mm x 107 mm
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- What's Included: Mini Converter Heavy Duty SDI to HDMI 4K, 12V universal power supply with international socket adapters
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Blackmagic Design SKU SBLMCONVMHDUTYSH4K Model BMD-CONVMH/DUTYSH4K GTIN NA
£474.00 (inc. vat) £395.00 (ex. vat)
£706.80 (inc. vat) £589.00 (ex. vat)
£706.80 (inc. vat) £589.00 (ex. vat)
£406.80 (inc. vat) £339.00 (ex. vat)