Blackmagic Design Heavy Duty Mini Converter SDI to HDMI
The Blackmagic Design Mini Converter Heavy Duty SDI to HDMI includes everything you need to convert from SDI to HDMI video with embedded HDMI audio, plus balanced AES/EBU or analog audio. Imagine using big screen televisions and video projectors for broadcast video monitoring!
Now you can monitor using HDMI displays from SDI based equipment all in a compact and super tough converter machined from a solid block of aluminum!
Mini Converter Heavy Duty
Mini Converter Heavy Duty models give you the highest quality SDI conversion in a super tough design that's perfect for use on location. Each converter is machined from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum, and can withstand being run over by the largest OB vehicle! Heavy Duty models are built to the highest broadcast standards and automatically switch between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s formats. With low SDI jitter and SDI re-clocking you can use the longest SDI cable lengths.
Designed For Live Production
Outside broadcast, news gathering and live events are demanding production environments where equipment gets tested to its limits. Mini Converter Heavy Duty models are packed with features to withstand daily use on location. Get a choice of models that convert between SDI and HDMI for connecting to low cost cameras and monitors, and SDI and analog when you need to connect to older decks and video equipment.
Work On Location
With low SDI jitter and SDI re-clocking you can use the longest lengths of SDI cable at live events and outside broadcasts without any loss of video quality. Relevant Heavy Duty models also feature a redundant input, so you can run a second cable as a back up. If the main SDI input is lost, the converter automatically switches over to the alternative input. This feature is great for outdoor use or in venues where working amongst large crowds may result in cable damage.
Blackmagic Design Heavy Duty Mini Converter SDI to HDMI Specifications
- SDI Video Input: Switchable between SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI.
- SDI Video Output: Automatically matches the SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI video input.
- Analog Audio: 2 channels of professional balanced analog audio with standard 1/4 inch jack connections.
- AES/EBU Digital Audio: 2 channels of professional balanced digital with standard 1/4 inch jack connections.
- HDMI: HDMI type A out
- SDI Redundant Input: Automatically switches over if main SDI input is lost.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of HD or standard definition SDI inputs.
- Updates and Configuration: Via USB 2.0 high speed. (480 Mb/s)
- Reclocking: Yes
- SD Format Support: 525/29.97 NTSC, 625/25 PAL
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p24, 1080PsF24, 1080p25, 1080PsF25, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p30, 1080PsF30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601.
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- SDI Color Space: YUV
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD SDI, HD-SDI and 3 Gb/s SDI.
- HDMI Format Support: 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 625/50p PAL, 525/59.94p NTSC, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- HDMI Color Space: YUV
- HDMI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- Software Control: Mac OS X™ and Windows™ software upgrade via USB.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application.
- Settings Control: Mini Switches or USB software.
- Power Supply: +12V universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries. Cable tie point.
- Power Consumption: 5.76 Watts
- Operational Voltage Range: 12V
- Product Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
|Model||Blackmagic Design Heavy Duty Mini Converter SDI to HDMI|