Blackmagic Design Heavy Duty Mini Converter SDI to Analog 4K
The Blackmagic Design Heavy Duty Mini Converter SDI to Analogue 4K is a rugged converter which can convert from SD, HD, 3G and 6G-SDI video to analogue in HD/SD component, NTSC and PAL video. A built in down converter means you can even connect Ultra HD sources to component video in SD or HD as well as NTSC and PAL video. Easily connect any analog equipment such as Betacam SP, VHS, and video monitors.
Mini Converter Heavy Duty models are machined from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum so they are super tough and durable enough to be used in the most demanding live production and outside broadcast environments.
Mini Converter Heavy Duty
Mini Converter Heavy Duty models give you the highest quality SDI conversion in a super tough design that's perfect for use on location. Each converter is machined from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum, and can withstand being run over by the largest OB vehicle! Heavy Duty models are built to the highest broadcast standards and automatically switch between SD, 4K and 3 Gb/s formats. With low SDI jitter and SDI re-clocking you can use the longest SDI cable lengths.
Designed For Live Production
Outside broadcast, news gathering and live events are demanding production environments where equipment gets tested to its limits. Mini Converter Heavy Duty models are packed with features to withstand daily use on location. Get a choice of models that convert between SDI and HDMI for connecting to low cost cameras and monitors, and SDI and analog when you need to connect to older decks and video equipment.
Work On Location
With low SDI jitter and SDI re-clocking you can use the longest lengths of SDI cable at live events and outside broadcasts without any loss of video quality. Relevant Heavy Duty models also feature a redundant input, so you can run a second cable as a back up. If the main SDI input is lost, the converter automatically switches over to the alternative input. This feature is great for outdoor use or in venues where working amongst large crowds may result in cable damage.
- SDI Video Input: Switchable between SD, HD and 6G‑SDI.
- SDI Video Output: Automatically matches the SD, HD and 6G-SDI video input.
- Analog Video: NTSC, PAL, S-Video and Component HD from 6G-SDI input.
- Analog Audio: 2 channels of professional balanced analog audio with standard 1/4 inch jack connections.
- AES/EBU Digital Audio: 2 channels of professional balanced digital with standard 1/4 inch jack connections.
- SDI Redundant Input: Automatically switches over if main SDI input is lost.
- Multi Rate Support: Auto detection of 6G-SDI, HD or standard definition SDI inputs.
- Updates and Configuration: Via USB 2.0 high speed. (480 Mb/s)
- Reclocking: Yes
- SD Format Support: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- 2K Format Support: 2K DCI 23.98p, 2K DCI 24p, 2K DCI 25p, 2K DCI 23.98PsF, 2K DCI 24PsF, 2K DCI 25PsF
- Ultra HD Format Support: 3840 x 2160p23.98, 3840 x 2160p24, 3840 x 2160p25, 3840 x 2160p29.97, 3840 x 2160p30
- 4K Format Support: 4K DCI 24p
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656, ITU‑R BT.601 and ITU-R BT.709
- SDI Video Rates: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition, high definition and UHD.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2
- SDI Color Space: YUV
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD, HD, Level B 3 Gb/s and 6 Gb/s SDI.
- Analog Format Support: 525i59.94 NTSC, 625i50 PAL, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60l, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- Analog Color Space: YUV
- Analog Color Precision: 4:2:2
- Format Conversion: HD down conversion
- Software Control: Mac OS X™ and Windows™ software upgrade via USB.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Via included updater application.
- Power Supply: +12V universal power supply included with international socket adapters for all countries. Cable tie point.
- Power Consumption: 6.50 Watts
- Operational Voltage Range: 12 - 31V DC
- Settings Control: Mini Switches or USB software.
- Physical (HxDxW): 29.7mm x 127.2mm x 107 mm
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- What's Included
- Mini Converter Heavy Duty Analog to SDI
- 12V AC adapter with international socket adapters for all countries.
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Blackmagic Design SKU SBLMCONVMHDUTYASA4K Model BMD-CONVMH/DUTYASA4K GTIN NA
£282.00 (inc. vat) £235.00 (ex. vat)
£4,380.00 (inc. vat) £3,650.00 (ex. vat)
£612.00 (inc. vat) £510.00 (ex. vat)
£406.80 (inc. vat) £339.00 (ex. vat)