Blackmagic Design HDLink Pro 3D DisplayPort
Now supporting full 3D stereoscopic and HDMI 1.4, the Blackmagic Design HDLink Pro 3D DisplayPort is the world's first SDI monitoring solution for deep bit-depth DisplayPort monitors. Providing the highest image quality in both 4:2:2 and 4:4:4, HDLink Pro is perfect for SD, HD and feature film 2K monitoring. It supports 1.62 and 2.7 Gb/s DisplayPort monitors with 1, 2 and 4 lanes, as well as DVI and HDMI monitors with an adapter (not included).
Full Resolution HD Monitoring
HDLink connects SDI video directly to any supported DVI-D and DisplayPort based LCD computer monitor for incredible true HDTV resolution video monitoring. HDLink includes 3 Gb/s SDI for high resolution 2K film monitoring when connected to a large 30 inch DVI or DisplayPort display.
Supports both DVI and HDMI
HDLink supports all DVI-D and DisplayPort based digital computer displays and also includes HDMI video support. HDMI supports video at 1080i/50, 1080i/59.94 and 720p/59.94 on any HDMI device. DVI-D and DisplayPort supports displays at 1920 x 1200 (16:10) resolution for all 1080 HDTV formats. When working in 720 HDTV formats you can even use lower cost 1280 x 800 resolution display for pixel for pixel 720p viewing. When working in NTSC or PAL, HDLink can scale to fill the screen making viewing easier.
World's Highest Quality 3 Gb/s SDI in 4:4:4
HDLink introduced the world's first full HDTV resolution 4:4:4 monitoring solution that supports both standard definition SDI, HD-SDI and HD-SDI 4:4:4 for full resolution color monitoring. HD-SDI 4:4:4 features twice the color resolution. Conventional SD and HD video is 4:2:2 based, which limits color detail while 4:4:4 HD video preserves the full color detail which is important for critical keying and feature film work.
Affordable 3D SDI Monitoring
Now HDLink Pro supports 3D monitoring for the latest 3D production workflows! HDLink Pro 3D lets you display both dual stream as well as interleaved 3D inputs and then display them on any compatible 3D DVI display or HDMI television. When used with a DisplayPort to HDMI adapter, HDLink Pro 3D DisplayPort also supports HDMI 1.4 for compatibility with the latest full resolution 3D televisions!
Standard Definition, HDTV or 2K
HDLink supports all SDI based formats from standard definition NTSC/PAL to HD-SDI 1080 and 720 and even 2K film resolution when used with DVI displays. HDLink features 3 Gb/s SDI, so also works with real time 2K monitoring as used on Blackmagic Design's Multibridge Eclipse, Multibridge Pro and DeckLink HD Extreme. With HDLink you'll get the best image quality possible with format compatibility guaranteed years into the future. HDLink's SDI video input automatically switches between SD, HD and 2K. Unlike CRT based monitors, HDLink also supports all HDTV frame rates and formats including progressive HD formats.
Color Management via 3D Lookup Tables
For matching LCD display colorimetry and simulating various types of film stocks, HDLink Pro model features more advanced 3D lookup tables. Advanced 3D lookup tables increase color control because a blend of red, green and blue video can be output to each primary color on the connected display. Only advanced 3D lookup tables can give full color control for accurate simulation of almost any feature film stock.
Supports LCD Displays
HDLink supports DVI-D and DisplayPort based digital computer displays. For 1080 and 720 HDTV formats, a 1920 x 1200 (16:10) resolution display is recommended. However, if you're working in 720 HDTV formats only, then a lower cost 1280 x 800 resolution display is recommended. When working in NTSC or PAL, HDLink can scale up the displayed image to fill the display making viewing easier.
Analog Audio Monitoring Output
Audio outputs are de embedded from the SDI input and then converted to analog at an incredible 24 bit. HDLink supports 6 channels out allowing easy monitoring of 5.1 surround sound audio. Audio is output on RCA connectors so you can easily connect to standard HiFi systems. If the connected display requires pull-down processing then HDLink will apply a variable audio delay ensuring perfect audio to video sync. To protect speakers and eliminate loud pops and other audio glitches, HDLink gently mutes the audio if video formats change or when SDI signals are connected and disconnected.
Blackmagic Design HDLink Pro 3D DisplayPort Specifications
- SDI Video Input: 2 x BNC inputs switch between SD-SDI, HD-SDI 4:2:2, HD-SDI 4:4:4, 2K via SDI and dual-link HD-SDI 4:4:4.
- SDI Video Output: 1 x BNC active loop through output switches between SD, HD 4:2:2, HD 4:4:4 and 2K.
- HDMI Video Output: Via DisplayPort to HDMI adapter (not included). Supports HDMI displays, such as a TV or video projector, up to 1920 x 1080 resolution, including 3D frame packing support.
- Analog Audio Output: 6 x unbalanced 24 bit analog outputs on RCA connectors -10dB, de-embedded from SDI input.
- HDMI Audio Output: Via DisplayPort to HDMI adapter (not included).
- DVI-D Video Output: Supports SD, HD and 2K using Dual Link DVI-D displays up to 30 inches 2560 x 1600 in size when used with a DisplayPort to dual link DVI adapter (not included).
- HDMI Connection: Via DisplayPort to HDMI adapter (not included).
- DVI-D Audio Output: DVI-D supports video only. Use RCA analog audio outputs for audio monitoring.
- DisplayPort Audio Output: Via DisplayPort output.
- Multi Rate SDI Support: 270 Mb/s standard definition, 1.5 Gb/s high definition 4:2:2, 3 Gb/s 4:4:4 high definition and 2K film.
- DisplayPort Video Output: DisplayPort Video Output: Supports SD, HD and 2K using DisplayPort monitors up to 30 inches 2560 x 1600 in size.
- Updates and Configuration: USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mb/s) interface.
- SD Format Support via DisplayPort: 625/25 PAL and 525/29.97 NTSC.
- SD Format Support via DVI-D: 625/25 PAL and 525/29.97 NTSC.
- SD Format Support via HDMI: 625/25 PAL and 525/29.97 NTSC.
- HD Format Support via DisplayPort: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
- HD Format Support via HDMI: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60 , 1080p50, 1080p59.94 and 1080p60.
- HD Format Support via DVI-D: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60.
- 2K Format Support via DVI-D: 2048 x 1556p23.98, 2048 x 1556p24 and 2048 x 1556p25.
- 2K Format Support via Display Port: 2048 x 1556p23.98, 2048 x 1556p24 and 2048 x 1556p25.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 274M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 425M-B, ITU-R BT.656, ITU-R BT.601 and SMPTE 297M for Optical Fiber SDI.
- 3D Modes: HDMI Frame Packing, Side by Side, Line by Line, Top and Bottom.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2 and 4:4:4.
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- SDI Color Precision: 4:2:2 10 bit and 4:4:4 10 bit.
- SDI Color Space: 4:2:2 YUV, 4:4:4 YUV and 4:4:4 RGB.
- HDMI Configuration: HDMI automatically configures to connected display.
- HDMI Resolution: Pixel for pixel HD resolution input to connected device.
- DVI-D Resolution: Pixel-for-pixel display on LCD displays.
- DVI-D Configuration: Automatic adjustment using VESA E-EDID1.3.
- DisplayPort Configuration: Automatic adjustment using VESA E-EDID1.3.
- DisplayPort Resolution: Pixel-for-pixel display on LCD displays.
- Software Control: HDLink Utility included free for Windows 7 and Mac OS X.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Automatically when new HDLink Utility is installed.
- Gamma Correction: Independently adjustable 3D lookup tables per color component. Interactive real time adjustment of lookup tables.
- Real Time Processing: Adaptive pull-down processor guarantees smooth motion display.
- Video Scaling via DVI-D: Pixel for pixel display. Scale up SD to fill display in 2D modes. Scale up HD to fill display in 2D modes.
- Physical Installation: Small brick style compact design.
- Power Supply: 12 Volt universal power supply included. IEC power cable required.
- Product Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Interface: DisplayPort connection to LCD computer monitor or use an adapter to connect to a DVI-D or HDMI display.
- Resolution via DVI-D: 1920 x 1200 or 1920 x 1080 required for HD1080 video SDI formats. 1280 x 800 recommended for HD720 video SDI formats. 2560 x 1600 required for 2K feature film formats. DVI-D displays generally do not support 720p50 or 1080p50 but most recent HDMI displays do.
- Resolution via DisplayPort: 1920 x 1200 or 1920 x 1080 required for HD1080 video SDI formats. 1280 x 800 recommended for HD720 video SDI formats. 2560 x 1600 required for 2K feature film formats. DisplayPort displays generally do not support 720p50 or 1080p50 but most recent HDMI displays do.
- Capturing from copy-protected HDMI sources:
- The HDMI input of a display must accept either:
- 1920 x 1080 for HD1080 video SDI formats or
- 1280 x 720 for HD720 video SDI formats
- A Full HD display should be considered if pixel for pixel video is desired as other HDMI displays present at a lower resolution.
- Refresh Frame Rate for DVI: Nominal 60Hz, however 48 to 75 Hz recommended.
|Model||Blackmagic Design HDLink Pro 3D DisplayPort|