Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor
The Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor is a PCIe slot playback card with both SDI and HDMI outputs for color-correcting or delivering client presentations in more precision on top-resolution HDMI or SDI monitors. You'll be able to send video from your computer to a large HDMI display locally or to an SDI monitor up to 300 ft away.
The card outputs up to 10-bit uncompressed video, and you can output by SDI and HDMI simultaneously. All the outputs are active, so once you plug a cable into them, they'll begin functioning. The card automatically switches between SD and HD, so it'll handle all common video formats.
SDI 10-bit SD/HD switchable video with 16 ch HD / 8 ch SD embedded audioHDMI type A video with 8 ch audio embedded in SD and HD
4-Lane PCI Express Card
The Mini Monitor is a 4-lane PCI Express card and is compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots on Mac OS X, Windows 8 and Linux. The only Mac capable of accepting the card is a Mac Pro as other Macs can't be opened to enable installation.
AVC-Intra, AVCHD, Canon XF MPEG2, Digital SLR, DV-NTSC, DV-PAL, DVCPRO50, DVCPROHD, DPX, HDV, XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 (HQ), Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes (LT), Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy), Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2, Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2
Internal Software Upgrade
Firmware built into software driver, loaded at system start or via updater software.
Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor Specifications
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 10 bit SD/HD switchable
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI type A connector
- SDI Audio Output: 8 channels embedded in SD and HD
- HDMI Audio Output: 8 Channels embedded in SD and HD
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 1 lane, compatible with 1, 4, 8 and 16 lane PCIe slots
- Canon XF MPEG2
- Digital SLR
- XDCAM EX
- XDCAM HD
- XDCAM HD422
- Apple ProRes 4444
- Apple ProRes 422 (HQ)
- Apple ProRes 422
- Apple ProRes (LT)
- Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy)
- Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2
- Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Avid Media Composer
- Adobe After Effects
- Nuke - The Foundry
- DaVinci Resolve
- Avid Pro Tools
- Steinberg Cubase
- Steinberg Nuendo
- Adobe Photoshop
- Other supported applications include: Avid Symphony, Avid News Cutter, Tools On Air just:in & live:cut & just:play & just:live, Softron OnTheAir, MovieRecorder and OnTheAir CG, Flash Media Encoder, Wirecast, Livestream Procaster, Resolume Avenue 4, Sony Vegas Pro, Corel VideoStudio Pro X4, CyberLink Power Director, MAGIX Video Pro X4, Vidcaster Pro & Studio & Broadcast, Uniplay, Playbox AirBox, CasparCG, Magicsoft CG, Xsplit Broadcaster, Harris Infocaster.
- SD Format Support: 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC.
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p24, 1080PsF25, 1080p25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M and 292M.
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- Color Precision: 10-bit
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- HDMI Configuration: HDMI automatically configures to connected display.
- HDMI Resolution: Pixel for pixel HD resolution input to connected device.
- HDMI Color Precision: 10-bit
- Multiple Rate support: SDI and HDMI are switchable between between standard definitlon and high definition.
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
- HD Down Conversion: Software based down conversion during video playback.
- Real Time Effects: Apple Final Cut Pro™ internal effects. Adobe® Premiere Pro® Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer internal effects.
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later.
- Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
|Model||Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor|