Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo
The Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo is a video-editing capture card consisting of 2 independent SDI inputs and outputs, both supporting SD and HD video formats that can be inter-switched; each SDI input or output could be a different video standard as well as a different content stream.
The DeckLink Duo can capture and playback at the same time making it perfect for developers who need 2 completely independent capture and playback streams in and out of a computer. It includes a common tri-sync / black burst reference, and appears as 2 independent SDI cards to the computer, but only uses a single PCI Express slot. It supports Mac, Windows, and Linux OS.
Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo Features
- 2 independent SDI inputs & outputs, supports both SD/HD formats
- 2 SDI inputs and outputs can be switched between SD/HD video formats
- Each SDI input or output could be a different video standard as well as a different content stream
- Simultaneous capture and playback
- Perfect for developers who require 2 completely independent capture and playback streams in and out of a computer
- Includes a common tri-sync/black burst reference
- Appears as 2 independent SDI cards to the computer but uses only a single PCI Express slot
- Supports Mac, Windows, and Linux OS
Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo Specifications
- SDI Video Input: 2 x 10 bit SD/HD independently switchable.
- SDI Video Output: 2 x 10 bit SD/HD independently switchable.
- SDI Audio Input: 8 Channels per input, embedded in SD and HD.
- SDI Audio Output: 8 Channels per output, embedded in SD and HD.
- Sync Input: 1 x common sync input. Blackburst in SD, 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD format.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 4 lane, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCIe slots.
- Canon XF MPEG2
- Digital SLR
- XDCAM EX
- XDCAM HD
- XDCAM HD422
- Apple ProRes 4444
- Apple ProRes 422 (HQ)
- Apple ProRes 422
- Apple ProRes (LT)
- Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy)
- Uncompressed 8-bit 4:2:2
- Uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2.
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Avid Media Composer
- Adobe After Effects
- Nuke - The Foundry
- DaVinci Resolve
- Avid Pro Tools
- Steinberg Cubase
- Steinberg Nuendo
- Adobe Photoshop
- Other supported applications include: Avid Symphony, Avid News Cutter, Tools On Air just:in & live:cut & just:play & just:live, Softron OnTheAir, MovieRecorder and OnTheAir CG, Flash Media Encoder, Wirecast, Livestream Procaster, Resolume Avenue 4, Sony Vegas Pro, Corel VideoStudio Pro X4, CyberLink Power Director, MAGIX Video Pro X4, Vidcaster Pro & Studio & Broadcast, Uniplay, Playbox AirBox, CasparCG, Magicsoft CG, Xsplit Broadcaster, Harris Infocaster.
- SD Format Support: 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC and 525/23.98 NTSC.
- HD Format Support: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p24, 1080PsF25, 1080p25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 292M.
- SDI Metadata Support: VITC read for 3:2 pulldown removal. VANC capture and playback using up to 3 lines of video in file. HD RP188. Closed captioning.
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz at 24 bit.
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- Color Precision: 10-bit
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- Multiple Rate support: SDI video connections are switchable between standard definition and high definition. SDI switches between 270 Mb/s standard definition SDI and 1.5 Gb/s HD-SDI.
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
- HD Down Conversion: HD to SD on video capture or video playback.
- HD Up Conversion: HD to SD on video capture or video playback.
- Cross Conversion: 720HD to 1080HD on video capture.
- Real Time Effects: Apple Final Cut Pro™ internal effects. Adobe® Premiere Pro® Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer internal effects.
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later.
- Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
|Model||Blackmagic Design DeckLink Duo|