Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K
The Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K is the next step up from the Studio Camera 2 making it the world most advanced boradcasing camera for live production, this version of the studio camera 4K comes without the fiber SFP module. The 4K is the live broadcast camera that’s ready for multi camera Ultra HD production straight away. Featuring a generous 10 inch viewfinder, MFT lens mount, talkback, tally indicators, phantom powered microphone connections, 12G-SDI and user upgradeable optical fiber connections that let you connect to your switcher with a single cable! The advanced 4K model is switchable to 1080 HD, that means you can work in HD today and you’re always ready for Ultra HD production.
The super bright large viewfinder and compact size of the Blackmagic Studio Camera makes it perfect for talk shows, sitcoms and broadcast news in the studio, or even live concerts and sporting events. The incredible lightweight compact design, foldable sunshade and interchangeable lenses mean you can pack an entire multi camera live production rig into a single road case! Because it’s so easy to set up and use, the Blackmagic Studio Camera is also perfect for corporate AV departments, houses of worship, schools and more.
Whether you’re recording a show in the studio, or covering an outdoor sporting event being broadcast to millions of viewers in HD, the innovative design and advanced features of the Blackmagic Studio Camera makes it perfect for any type of production.
From talk shows and sitcoms to news magazines and even children’s programming, the Blackmagic Studio Camera is perfect for all of your multi camera studio productions! The massive 10” viewfinder makes it easy for camera operators to see every detail and the built in tally indicators help them know exactly when they’re on air. Its compact and lightweight design lets you use smaller jibs and cranes to get dramatic overhead and audience shots. And because it uses broadcast standard connections and mount points, it’s compatible with your existing studio gear, including tripods, pedestals, lenses, teleprompters and more!
The compact size and portability of the Blackmagic Studio Camera make it perfect for anyone covering large events, especially those outdoors! One of the major challenges of outside broadcast production is the amount of equipment and cabling required to set up a large multi camera shoot. With the Blackmagic Studio Camera you can fit everything you need for a multi camera setup into a single road case!
With its compact, self contained design, the Blackmagic Studio Camera is quick and easy to set up and use for covering conferences and meetings. Now you can record important presentations and speeches in a professional format that can be delivered to customers, sales people, or investors anywhere. Use multiple cameras to capture the speaker from different angles and zoom in on close ups of the audience. Shooting your conferences with multiple cameras and an ATEM switcher setup can transform even the simplest presentations into a broadcast quality event!
The Blackmagic Studio Camera is a fantastic camera for schools! The lightweight, self contained design makes it easy to set up and store. The powerful broadcast features are easy to learn, even for the most inexperienced students. You can set up multiple Blackmagic Studio Cameras with an ATEM switcher and students will be able to create their own TV programs, cover school events, sports, concerts and plays. Students learning the basics of television production will get to use the same cameras that are used in professional broadcast studios every day.
The magnesium alloy chassis is both incredibly light and extremely strong, making it perfect for use in the studio or for outside broadcast productions. The camera body features a rubberised coating that gives extra grip when changing lenses. Because it’s lightweight and compact, the Blackmagic Studio Camera can easily be transported and used in smaller spaces for better shots.
The Blackmagic Studio Camera features an MFT lens mount so you can use a virtually unlimited range of lenses. Choose from commonly available photographic lenses or, with a third party lens mount adapter you can use massive PL cinema lenses, or even use traditional B4 ENG broadcast lenses! The MFT lens mount gives you maximum creative flexibility so you can get the right look for your production.
- Effective Sensor Size: 13.056mm x 7.344mm
- Focus: Auto focus. Peaking mode
- Lens Mount: Active MFT Mount
- Lens Control: Iris, focus, zoom on supported lenses
- Dynamic Range: 11 Stops
- Screen Dimensions: 1 x 10.1 inch 1920 x 1200
- Screen Type: 10.1 inch - TFT-LCD
- Mounting Options: 2 x 3/8” tripod mount. 4 x 1/4""-20 UNC thread mounting points on top of camera. 3 x 1/4” 20 UNC thread mounting points left on right of camera
- Total Video Input: 1 x SDI
- Total Video Ouput: 1 x SDI
- SDI Rates: 1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G
- Optical SDI: Supports optional SMPTE optical module
- Optical Fiber Input/Output: 12G Optical Fiber Input and Output capable
- Optical fiber SFP module sold separately
- Analog Audio Input: 2 x XLR , phantom power
- Analog Audio Output: Aviation headphone jacks (Fixed Wing Plugs) output for talkback and audio monitoring
- Reference Input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst on expansion connector
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channels in 12G-SDI 48Khz and 24 bit. 2 channels for talkback on channel 15-16
- Remote Control: 1 x 2.5mm LANC for Iris Control and Focus. SDI CCU control from ATEM
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 Mini-B port for software updates
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone.
- Built-in Speaker: None.
- SD Video Standard: None
- HD Video Standard: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60
- Ultra HD Video Standard: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p59.94 and 2160p60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424M Level B, SMPTE 2081-1, SMPTE 2082-1
- SDI Audio Sampling: 48 kHz and 24-bit
Talkback And Tally
- Live Tally Indicator: 1 x for talent, 1 x for operator.
- Talkback: SDI Channels 15 and 16.
- Software Included: Blackmagic Camera Setup for Mac OS X and Windows.
- External Power Input: 1 x External 12V power supply
- Optional Accessories: SMPTE compatible SFP Optical Module, ATEM Talkback Converter 4K
- Physical (WxHxD): 255.25 mm x 194.68 mm x 113.57 mm
- Weight: 2.018 kg
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- What's Included: Blackmagic Studio Camera HD, Sun Shield and attaching screws, Turret Dust Cap, 12V AC Adapter, SD card with software and manual
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Manufacturers's Warranty.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Blackmagic Design SKU SBLMCINSTUDMFTUHDNF Model BMD-CINSTUDMFT/UHDNF GTIN 09338716002577
£24,999.00 (inc. vat) £20,832.50 (ex. vat)
£1,234.80 (inc. vat) £1,029.00 (ex. vat)
£1,618.80 (inc. vat) £1,349.00 (ex. vat)
£1,434.00 (inc. vat) £1,195.00 (ex. vat)