Blackmagic Design URSA Mini 4.6K EF
The Blackmagic Design URSA Mini 4.6K EF is a professional quality camera with 1 4.6K Super 35 sensor and an incredible 15 stops of dynamic range. That camera is designed to be used on feature films, TV shows, commercials, documentaries and much more. Due to it high frame rate you can also capture crystal clear slow motion footage to make those dramatic scenes more powerful. One of the more notable features to this camera is the ability to swap out your memory card while still recording, when your current card has been filled, it will continue recording onto the next inserted card allowing you to change the first one out for a new blank memory card for non-stop recording. The high resolution viewfinder makes it easy for you to know if you're out of focus so you can easily adjust to get your sharps in a quick and easy way then continue monitoring with a clear picture.
Blackmagic URSA Mini is designed to be used on feature films, television shows, commercials, indies, documentaries, music videos and more. The stunning quality of its 4K sensor lets you capture epic cinematic shots, while its compact size is perfect for solo shoots or smaller crews! You can easily customise URSA Mini with high quality cinema lenses, rails, matte boxes and more. The optional shoulder mount kit features a quick release mounting plate so you can go from handheld to shoulder or tripod in seconds, making it perfect for pickup and run shooting situations. It’s the handheld Super 35mm digital film camera that you can use anywhere and, because it’s an URSA, everything you need is built right in.
- Compact and lightweight digital film camera
- High performance 4.6K Super 35 sensor with up to 15 stops of dynamic range
- EF lens mount
- 5” fold out monitor
- Dual CFast recorders
- SDI Video Input / Output: 1 x 12G-SDI BNC 10-bit 4:2:2
- Ref / Timecode Input: 1 x BNC reference or timecode input with automatic detection
- Analog Audio Input: 2 x XLR analog switchable between mic and line levels. Phantom power support.
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channel
- Headphones: 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- Remote Control: 2 x 2.5mm LANC input for Rec Start/Stop, plus Iris and Focus control using compatible lenses.
- Computer Interface: USB 2.0 Mini-B port for software updates.
- Effective Sensor Size: 25.34mm x 14.25mm (Super35)
- Lens Mount: EF Mount
- Lens Control: EF via mount pins.
- Dynamic Range: 15 Stops.
- Shooting Resolutions:
- 4608 x 2592,
- 4096 x 2304 (4K 16:9),
- 4608 x 1920 (4K 2.4:1),
- 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI),
- 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD),
- 3072 x 2560 (3K Anamorphic),
- 2048 x 1152 (2K 16:9),
- 2048 x 1080 (2K DCI),
- 1920 x 1080
- Screen Dimensions: 5” 1920 x 1080
- Screen Type: LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Total Video Input: 1 x SDI
- Total Video Output: 1 x SDI, 1 x SDI Monitoring.
- SDI Rates: 1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G.
- HD Video Standards: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60
- Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p59.94, 2160p60
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424 Level B, Draft SMPTE 2081-1, Draft SMPTE 2082-1
- SDI Audio Sampling: 48 kHz and 24 bit
- Height: 146.8 mm
- Width: 193.4 mm
- Depth: 209 mm
- Body only
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Blackmagic Design SKU SBLMCINECAMURSAM46KEF Model BMD-CINECAMURSAM46K/EF GTIN 09338716003192
£946.80 (inc. vat) £789.00 (ex. vat)
£5,194.80 (inc. vat) £4,329.00 (ex. vat)
£3,306.00 (inc. vat) £2,755.00 (ex. vat)
£2,842.80 (inc. vat) £2,369.00 (ex. vat)