Blackmagic Design Micro Cinema Camera
The Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera is a compact 16mm digital film camera designed to be operated remotely allowing you to keep a safe distance from the action. With built in RAW, ProRes recording, 13 stops of dynamic range and MFT lens mount this miniaturised camera is perfect for getting professional quality footage anywhere.
This micro camera is so small it can be used as a crash cam or hide it on set to get them awkward angles. Due to its size you can mount this camera anywhere including but not limited to bike helmets, skateboards or drones so you get all the action in HD quality video.
- Stereo Mic Audio In
- Canon Battery Compatible
- Magnesium Body & Mount
- Revolutionary Expansion Port
- Remote Monitoring
- Super 16mm Sensor
- RAW and ProRes Recorder
- Interchangeable Lenses
- Expandable Connections
- Easy Camera Settings
- Sensor Size: 12.48mm x 7.02mm (Super 16)
- Shooting Resolutions: 1920 x 1080
- Frame Rates: 1080p23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- Dynamic Range: 13 stops
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone.
- Mounting Options: 1 x 1/4" (top), 3 x 1/4" (bottom)
- Storage Rates:
- 1920 x 1080
- CinemaDNG RAW - 65 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 HQ - 27.5 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 - 18.4 MB/s
- Apple ProRes 422 LT - 12.75 MB/s
- Apple ProRes Proxy - 5.6 MB/s
- Rates based on 30 frames per second.
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI Type A output
- DB-HD15 serial connector provides support for:
- Power input
- LANC input
- 1 x S.Bus channel input
- 4 x PWM channel input
- Genlock input
- Composite video output
- Analog Audio Input: 1 x 3.5mm stereo audio at line or mic level. Can also be used for timecode input.
- HDMI Audio Output: 2 channels 48 kHz and 24-bit.
- Height: 65.4mm
- Width: 82.5mm
- Depth: 69.5mm
- Weight: 302gr
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Blackmagic Design SKU SBLMCINECAMMICHDMFT Model BMD-CINECAMMICHDMFT GTIN NA
£2,300.00 (inc. vat) £1,916.67 (ex. vat)
£1,234.80 (inc. vat) £1,029.00 (ex. vat)
£1,618.80 (inc. vat) £1,349.00 (ex. vat)
£1,434.00 (inc. vat) £1,195.00 (ex. vat)