Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K
The Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K is a low profile PCIe playback card. This card features 6G-SDI and HDMI 2.0a connections allowing you to monitor formats up to 2160p30 from your computer. The DeckLink Mini Monitor’s SDI and HDMI outputs let you connect to any television or monitor and automatically detect and switch between all video formats.
The Blackmagic DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K also gives you high dynamic range playback and metadata over HDMI. You can develop your own custom playback solutions using the Blackmagic Desktop Video SDK for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux! Includes two PCIe shields for both full height and low profile slots.
- Colorspace Conversion
- HD Down Conversion
- Real Time Effects
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- DaVinci Resolve
- Final Cut Pro X
- Premiere Pro CC
- Avid Media Composer
- After Effects CC
- Avid Pro Tools
- Steinberg Cubase
- Steinberg Nuendo
- Photoshop CC
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 10 bit SD/HD/Ultra HD switchable.
- SDI Audio Output: 16 channels embedded in SD, HD, Ultra HD.
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI 2.0a connector.
- HDMI Audio Output: 8 Channels embedded in SD, HD, Ultra HD.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 4 lane generation 2, compatible with 4, 8 and 16 lane PCI Express slots.
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Blackmagic Design SKU SBLMBDLKMINIMON4K Model BMD-BDLKMINIMON4K GTIN 09338716004359
£942.00 (inc. vat) £785.00 (ex. vat)
£1,554.00 (inc. vat) £1,295.00 (ex. vat)
£24,999.00 (inc. vat) £20,832.50 (ex. vat)
£2,280.00 (inc. vat) £1,900.00 (ex. vat)