Beyerdynamic M88TG - Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphone
The Beyerdynamic M88TG offers both a wide frequency response and rugged construction making an ideal combination for many applications. In the studio and live use its high SPL capability allows the microphone to be placed close to loud sound sources such as kick drum and bass guitar. It is also equally impressive as a vocal microphone or for brass and windwood instruments.
The TourGroup version (M 88 TG) has a reinforced basket to withstand rough handling when being used for more demanding applications. The M 88 is often used in a broadcast environment as an announcers or EFP microphone.
Beyerdynamic M88TG Features
- Highly defined hypercardioid polar characteristic
- Sensitive, accurate response
- Extended frequency range with rising high end and exceptional bass reproduction
- High SPL handling capability
- Integral -20 dB humbucking filter