The Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro is a professional closed-back headphone designed for general music listening and studio applications.
The CUSTOM series represents an entirely new concept which transforms the experience of listening to music via headphones into an interactive event. Thanks to CUSTOM sound, CUSTOM style and the CUSTOM cable, the headphones can be adapted at any given time to any given requirements – providing an all-in-one solution for almost any scenario.
The Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro headphone features a four-stage, 'Custom Sound' Variable Bass Reflex System to change the sound of the headphones for different listening options. The four positions are Light Bass, Linear, Vibrant Bass and Heavy Bass, and each one has a different bass response. The Reflex System is aided by sound sliders, which offer ambient noise isolation while keeping more of the low-end frequencies for greater bass presence.
The Custom One Pro can be customised with the purchase of coloured covers, rings, ear and headband pads and different cable lengths. The large, over-ear design helps to make the Custom One Pro incredibly comfortable to wear, especially for long periods.
Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Features
- Closed-back, circumaural design
- Dynamic transducer
- 16 ohm impedance
- 5Hz-35KHz frequency response
- Variable Bass Reflex System with Custom Sound Slider
- Four-stage sound options - Light Bass, Linear, Vibrant Bass and Heavy Bass
- Custom Sound Slider offers ambient noise isolation
- Customise by purchasing additional coloured covers, rings, ear and headband pads and different cable lengths
- 1.5m PVC, single-sided cable with gold-plted mini-stereo jack plug and 1.4" stereo jack adapter
- Weighs 290g without cable
|Model||Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro|