The Bel BM-AV1-16SHD is a 1U high-quality audio/video monitoring unit, capable of monitoring 3G/HD/SD video and multi-channel audio sources. This class leading product builds on Bel’s reputation for providing very high quality and reliable broadcast solutions.
The BM-AV1-16SHD provides a pair of auto-detecting 3G/HD/SD SDI inputs and accepts 8 analogue audio inputs and 8 AES-3id pairs (also accepts SPDIF inputs).
Integral to the BM-AV1-16SHD is a high-quality OLED video display providing exceptional clarity and image definition. (The display comes with programmable features to ensure extended display lifetime.) The selected audio inputs are displayed on high-resolution multi-coloured LED bargraphs (two banks of 8) providing long term reliability. Selected audio channels are also provided as AES-3id and analogue outputs on the rear panel. Output levels can be fixed or controlled by the front panel volume control. An integral audio mix system enables any demuxed audio channel to be mixed on either, or both speakers, whilst maintaining a constant output level.
An SDI reclocked loop-through connector is provided enabling connection to downstream equipment.
Two high quality and magnetically shielded speakers are mounted on the front panel, providing together with a ducted bass system provide high-SPL audio reproduction. A limiter circuit is included to prevent speaker damage. Either speaker can monitor the sum of any combination of inputs.
A headphone socket is provided on the front panel.
The BM-AV1-16SHD is suited to operation within Master Control Rooms, Outside Broadcast Vehicles, or indeed anywhere where audio monitoring of SD, HD and 3G SDI sources is required, especially when within a space conscious environment.
Bel BM-AV1-16SHD Features
- High-quality audio/video monitor unit with 3G/HD/SD SDI de-embedding
- Comprehensive I/O facilities, including 2 x SDI, 8 x AES-3id pairs (accepts SPDIF inputs), 8 x analogue
- High resolution, tricolour level meters with adjustable colour transition points & peak-hold facility. Seven standard scales & ballistics, user assignable
- Multiple configuration options available, enabling efficient integration
- 16 channel monitoring with ability to monitor any channel on either speaker, including combinations and groups
- Multiple preset controls enabling fast recall of channel routing
- Auto-scaling facilities are available on the audio outputs when selecting multiple sources
- High resolution video display
- Fully RoHS compliant
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£5,994.00 £4,995.00 (ex. vat)
£6,354.00 £5,295.00 (ex. vat)
£4,194.00 £3,495.00 (ex. vat)
£7,554.00 £6,295.00 (ex. vat)