Bel BM-A1-64DANTE - 1U Dante Audio Confidence Monitor
Suitable for commercial installation, broadcast, live sound, public address and production applications, the Bel BM-A1-64DANTE is an Audio-over-IP (AoIP) audio monitoring unit (AMU) that permits confidence monitoring of any channel present on a Dante(TM) network.
Dante, created by Audinate, is a leading Audio-over-IP networking solution, offering virtually perfect synchronization, ultra-low deterministic latency and plug-and-play configuration management.
The BM-A1-64DANTE is designed to provide a simple and effective way of monitoring audio present in Dante networks. Up to 512 channels may be present on a Dante network and the BM-A1-64DANTE can be configured to monitor up to 64 of these (by use of the Dante Controller software application).
With up to 64 channels routed to the front panel, it is possible to view each channel's signal strength and also audibly monitor each channel individually. Channels may also be combined to create a unique stereo monitor mix, if simultaneous monitoring of multiple channels is required. Two presets allow for different mix combinations to be stored and recalled. The audio present on the speakers is also available via balanced analogue (2 x XLR) and AES/EBU (1 x XLR) outputs. This is useful if connecting the unit to external monitors, or if also using the BM-A1-64DANTE as a simple two channel breakout unit to feed other equipment.
Housed in a rugged, compact 1U rack chassis, the BM-A1-64DANTE features a redundant power supply as standard and offers full audio redundancy over a Gigabit Ethernet network.
BEL BM-A1-64DANTE Features:
- Dante(TM) Audio-over-IP confidence monitor, in a sturdy and compact 1U chassis
- Monitors up to 64 channels at 48 kHz
- 44.1 to 96 kHz operation
- Onboard matrix enables access to 512 audio sources using Dante Controller software
- Configure user-definted mixes of multiple channels, or monitor individual channels
- LED signal level indication of all 64 channels
- Full audio redundancy over a Gigabit Ethernet network
- Stereo analogue and AES/EBU outputs of selected monitor sources for connection to external speakers or other external devices
- Redundant PSU as standard
- Audinate announced AES67 interoperability