Avid Pro Tools HD Native TB Core (does not include software)
The Avid Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt Core is a new generation of Pro Tools|HD system that enables you to compose, record, edit, and mix music and/or sound for picture—with great speed and ease.
This item does not include any Pro Tools software.
ProTools|HD Native is a new generation of Pro Tools|HD system that enables you to compose, record, edit, and mix music and/or sound for picture—with great speed and ease. Consisting of an HD Native Thunderbolt interface or PCIe core card, Pro Tools HD software, and Pro Tools HD Series interface, Pro Tools|HD Native harnesses the power of your Mac or PC to deliver pristine sound, incredible performance, and the lowest latency of any host-based DAW.
Unlike USB- or FireWire-based DAWs, which are inherently prone to latency, Pro Tools|HD Native employs either a high-speed Thunderbolt interface or PCIe core card to connect Pro Tools HD Series interfaces with your laptop or desktop computer. By eliminating distracting monitor latency while recording, increasing your I/O capabilities, and providing 64-bit floating-point processing for more headroom and a higher mix resolution, you get a professional native solution.
Mac OS X
- Thunderbolt-equipped computer: Avid-qualified Apple computer
- System software: (32 or 64-bit) Mac OS X Lion
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHz processor or faster
- Memory: 8 GB or more recommended
- Graphics card: NVIDIA Quadro FX family (recommended; FX 560 or higher)
- Internal hard drive: Minimum 80 GB 7200 rpm hard disk
- USB port for iLok authorization
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Avid SKU SAVIPTHDNATTBNOSW Model 9900-65235-00 GTIN NA