Avid Pro Tools 11 HD is the new standard for Digital Audio Workstations (DAWs), building on the previous version to now feature 64-bit architecture and a whole new Avid audio engine. This upgrade is for user of Pro Tools 9 HD.
Pro Tools 11 comes with Pro Tools 10 for using 32bit plug-ins until 64bit AAX versions are released.
The most powerful digital audio workstation just got more powerful. Pro Tools 11 redefines professional music and audio production for today’s workflows. From all-new audio and video engines and turbocharged 64-bit performance, to expanded metering and new HD video workflows, Pro Tools 11 enables you to take on the most demanding sessions and maximize your creativity—without holding anything back.
Avid Pro Tools 11 Features
- Break the sound barrier with the all-new Avid Audio Engine:
- Get multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10
- Add epic numbers of virtual instruments and effects
- Maximize plug-in counts with dynamic host processing
- Turbocharge sessions with 64-bit performance:
- Handle huge sessions with ease
- Gain more memory headroom to go even bigger
- Speed up delivery with faster-than-real-time offline bounce
- Monitor record inputs on native systems without sacrificing plug-in performance
- Play and edit HD video with the new Avid Video Engine:
- Add DNxHD and other HD video formats to the Pro Tools timeline—without transcoding
- Monitor picture playback using an Avid or other video interface
- Accelerate and simplify audio file searches with the optimized Workspace Browser
- Automate tracks while you record them (ideal for live sound and Dolby ATMOS workflows)
- Monitor plug-in sends through new mini meters on every channel
- Get more accurate mixing and processing with time-stamped plug-in automation
- Work faster with new key command workflows
- See your session in all of its beauty with full Apple Retina display support
- Get the sounds you want with over 75 included AAX virtual instruments, effects, and utility plug-ins
|Model||Avid Pro Tools 9HD to PT11HD Upgrade|