Avid Pro Tools HD Native PCIe Core
For music and post-production professionals who want the absolute best performance possible on the host, Avid Pro Tools HD Native is a new generation of PCIe-based Pro Tools core system that harnesses the power of your computer to deliver the lowest latency and highest stability of any native system.
Create complex, high-quality audio productions using the full capabilities of Pro Tools HD software in a lower-cost native solution.
Easily compose, record, edit, and mix music or sound for picture with great speed and reliability. And with guaranteed high track counts, plus groundbreaking low latency, you can tackle bigger productions more confidently than ever before with a native workstation.
Avid Digidesign HD Native Features
- Create bigger sessions with up to 192 audio tracks and up to 64 channels of I/O using a single PCIe card
- Record, edit, and mix with ease using Pro Tools HD software, the industry's most trusted toolset
- Attain the highest performance and lowest latency of any native digital audio workstation
- Get the ideal tracking experience and set-and-forget direct monitoring with an integrated low-latency monitor mode
- Achieve ultimate audio quality with a Pro Tools HD Series interface (sold separately)
- Boost your capabilities with advanced automation, surround mixing, input monitoring, AFL/PFL solo, destructive punch, and other professional features
- Get better sounding mixes with RTAS plug-ins and Automatic Delay Compensation on hardware and software inserts
- Share sessions with Pro Tools HD users without any loss of data
- Synchronize to timecode and video reference, with frame-edge accuracy, when using SYNC HD (sold separately)
- Get the ultimate hands-on control over your mixes using ICON or C24 control surfaces
- Total flexibility work with Mac or Windows, Pro Tools HD or third-party software, and more
|Model||Avid Pro Tools HD Native PCIe Core|