Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt interface, delivering the lowest latency and the highest sound quality of any host based audio workstation for Thunderbolt technology equipped CPUs. The Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt interface brings the industry-standard Pro Tools HD toolset and premium conversion of Pro Tools HD Series interfaces to a broader group of customers who use a laptop or other computer with Thunderbolt technology, at a great value.
With its elegantly implemented Thunderbolt connectivity, the Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt interface gives producers, engineers, and mixers the incredible sound quality, low latency, and sheer power of the award-winning Pro Tools HD Native system in a mobile-based hardware solution, while connecting with Pro Tools HD Series interfaces such as HD OMNI and HD I/O) for capturing and monitoring audio with pristine clarity. In addition, customers can conveniently monitor mixes using the interface's built-in audiophile-grade headphone output, which is powerful enough to drive headphones with high impedance loads.
Pro Tools HD Native
- Harness the power of your desktop or laptop computer with choice of Thunderbolt interface or PCIe card
- Attain the highest performance and lowest latency of any native DAW
- Achieve pristine audio clarity with Pro Tools HD Series interfaces
- Get the advanced tools and workflows of Pro Tools HD 10 software
- Monitor every mix detail with the built in audiophile-grade headphone output
"Pro Tools HD Native makes it easy for professionals to get top quality sound and performance in an affordable, host-based solution," says Chris Gahagan, senior vice president of products at Avid. "With Avid's new solution, pros now can choose from two Pro Tools HD Native designs: the new Thunderbolt interface for Thunderbolt-equipped laptop and desktop computers, or the original PCIe card."