Avalon AD2077 Parametric Mastering Equaliser - B-Stock
The Avalon AD2077 Mastering Equalizer is an ultraistic design optimizing absolute signal integrity. Design features include 100% discrete pure class A signal amplifiers, state-of-the-art passive and active filter topologies and a DC coupled minimalist signal path.
These unique designs offer the professional mastering engineer alternate tone selections in both filter domains while delivering the highest resolution and wide dynamic range with very low noise.
Custom gold rotary switches give accuracy in 0.5dB, 1dB and 2dB steps. 104 switched frequencies per channel with X I0 range selectors provide frequency selections from 12Hz to 25kHz at 1/4 octave intervals.
Avalon AD 2077 Features:
- Pure Class A, 100% discrete design
- Smooth musical detail and sonic excellence Minimum audio signal path
- Dual mono, fully switched controls
- Transparent active and passive filter design
- Very low noise -94dB
- High headroom +30dB
- Fully balanced inputs and outputs
- DC coupled, no transformers in audio path
- 104 switched frequencies per channel
- Mid bands use X10 frequency for extended range
- Wide bandwidth -3dB 1Hz to 450kHz
- Low distortion less than 0.5% THD and IMD
- Switched range control 0.5dB, 1dB and 2dB steps
- All signal routing with sealed silver relays
- 100% discrete power supplies for audio path
- External 150W toroidal power supply