Audioease Altiverb v7 XL
Audioease Altiverb v7 XL is the ultimate convolution reverb plugin for both Mac and PC. Unlike many Reverb plugins that can often sound artificial Altiverb v7 uses impulse responses that have been captured from rooms and spaces all around the world. These real world impulse responses range from the sydney opera house to the interior of a car or passenger jet.
The wide range of reverbs make Altiverb v7 XL a fantastic tool for both music and post production in film/television. Audioease Altiverb v7 features a new reverb browser which has an extremely user friendly interface showing photographs of the acoustic spaces. Altiverb 7 XL additionally features models of sought after hardware units which can be tweaked to your liking.
This is the XL version of Altiverb v7 which adds support for TDM (Mac only), i/o up to 5.1, and sample rates over 96 kHz.
Audio Ease Altiverb v7 XL convolution reverb plug-in Features:
- Fabulous-sounding, amazingly powerful convolution reverb plug-in
- Stereo in / out; up to 96kHz sampling rate
- Altiverb 7 packs serious look and feel enhancements
- Impulse Responses for world-class recording studios and concert halls
- IRs for legendary reverb gear
- Post production specific IRs
- Visual Browsing gives you instant, intuitive access to a world of acoustical spaces
- Keyword Searching you easily find ambiences (e.g., "metallic resonances," "street slapback," etc.)
- "Brightness" delivers high end that EQ could never boost from a real world room
- Via "News," Altiverb 7 users receive new impulse responses for free
Audio Ease Altiverb v7 XL Specifications:
- Software Type Reverb
- Supported Computer Format Mac, PC
- Supported Plug-In Formats AAX, RTAS, VST, MAS, AU
- Hardware Requirements - Mac G4 @ 1GHz, 5GB Hard disk
- Hardware Requirements - PC Pentium 4 @ 1.6Ghz or equlvalent, 5GB hard disk
- OS Requirements - Mac Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- OS Requirements - PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8