Audio Technica U873R - Handheld Hypercardioid Condenser Microphone.
The Audio Technica U873R UniPoint hypercardioid condenser microphone offers smooth, accurate audio reproduction for handheld and fixed-mount applications. The microphone is equipped with A-T's UniGuard technology for unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. It also features an 80 Hz UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of unwanted low-frequency ambient noise.
The microphone's special internal shock mounting eliminates virtually all handling and cable noise. Designed for distortion-free output even in intense sound fields, interchangeable elements (cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional) permit selection of angle-of-acceptance from 100 degrees to 360 degrees.
Audio Technica U873R Features
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Smooth, accurate reproduction for handheld and fixed-mount applications
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Integral 80 Hz high-pass filter switch and 10 dB pad switch
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 100 degrees to 360 degrees
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise
- High sensitivity and high SPL capability
- Robust design for enduring dependability
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 70-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 155 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 131 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3 mA typical
- Weight: 5.6 oz (160 g)
- Dimensions: 6.17" (156.7 mm) long, 1.48" (37.7 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8122 foam windscreen; AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; soft protective pouch
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.