Audio Technica U855QL
The Audio Technica U855QL is designed for use as a high-quality talk-back, paging and dispatch microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications, the U855QL features a versatile gooseneck design allows for flexible positioning and dependable performance.
The U855QL has a tailored frequency response to ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise. An XLRM-type connector insert at the base allows the microphone to be plugged directly into an XLRF-type panel jack or microphone cable.
Audio Technica U855QL Features:
- Designed for use as a high-quality talk-back, paging & dispatch microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications
- Extremely rugged all-metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120º acceptance angle
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged gooseneck permits quick positioning
- Frequency response tailored for excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise
- Polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Protective screen reduces wind noise and “popping” when used extremely close
Audio Technica U855QL Specifications:
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Freqency Response: 150-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Weight: 278 g (9.8 oz)
- 448.0 mm (17.64") long,
- 30.0 mm (1.18") head diameter,
- 19.0 mm (0.75") base diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.