Audio Technica U853RWU
The white version of U853RU, the Audio Technica U853RWU UniLine condenser hanging microphone features Audio-Technica's UniLine® line-cardioid element and is equipped with UniGuard® innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. The phantom-powered microphone accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine® line cardioid polar patterns. Its 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
Audio Technica U853RWU Features
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90° acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Line Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 35 dB (17.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Cable: 25.0' (7.6 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories: AT8154(WH) two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451(WH) steel hanger; AT8538 power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.