Audio Technica PRO 45
With robust construction and unobtrusive appearance, the Audio Technica PRO 45 offers versatile sound reinforcement solutions for speech, theatre, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording. The microphones high SPL handling is perfect for suspension over choirs and orchestras.
Audio Technica PRO 45 Features
- Hi-SPL handling is ideal for suspension over choirs and orchestras
- Wide range condenser element with low mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- 25 foot (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM type connector
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 0.5 oz (15 g)
- Dimensions: 2.24" (56.9 mm) long, 0.47" (12.0 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached
- Accessories: AT8146(WH) windscreen; AT8451(WH) steel hanger
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.