Audio Technica PRO42
The Audio Technica PRO42features a low profile design that assures inconspicuous appearance for surface-mount use in boardroom, school, government, house of worship and other installed applications. Designed for sound reinforcement, broadcasting and recording applications, the PRO42 brings crisp, intelligible audio reproduction to the podium, stage, conference table and beyond. With a wide range condenser element and low mass diaphragm for superior performance, the microphone is equipped with self contained electronics, eliminating the need for external power modules.
Audio Technica PRO 42 Features
- Very low profile design for minimum visibility
- Wide range condenser element with low mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Uniform polar pattern for maximum rejection of unwanted sounds
- Rugged design and construction
- 25 foot (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM type connector
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency Response: 70-14,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 105 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 1.2 oz (35 g)
- Dimensions: 1.44" (36.6 mm) maximum width, 2.14" (54.3 mm) maximum length, 0.61" (15.5 mm) height
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.