Audio Technica PRO 37
The Audio Technica PRO37 has established itself as a versatile solution for studio recording and live performance. With a low-mass element for superb transient response and a low-profile design for optimal mic placement, this mic excels in high-SPL applications. It is ideal for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
Audio Technica PRO 37 Features
- Professional performance for studio recording and live sound reinforcement
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Low-profile design for optimal mic placement
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-15,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 1.7 oz (49 g)
- Dimensions: 3.9" (99.0 mm) long, 0.83" (21.0 mm) maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8159 windscreen; soft protective pouch
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.