Audio Technica PRO31
The Audio Technica PRO31 is an affordable cardioid dynamic microphone designed for close-up vocal performance. The PRO31 offers a broad frequency response and low handling noise in a tough, durable design that delivers consistent performance on the road.
The mic sets price/performance standards for intelligibility, transparent sound quality and noise suppression.
Audio Technica PRO 31 Features
- Close-up vocal performance microphone sets price/performance standards for intelligibility, transparent sound quality and noise suppression
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for high output and articulate vocal reproduction
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- MagnaLock on/off switch
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 60-13,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Switch: MagnaLock™ on/off
- Weight: 11.0 oz (312 g)
- Dimensions: 7.28" (185.0 mm) long, 2.09" (53.1 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 15.0' (4.5 m) cable with XLRF-type connector at microphone end, XLRM-type connector at equipment end
- Accessories: AT8470 Quiet-Flex® stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.