Audio Technica PRO 24 - Stereo Condenser Microphone
The Audio Technica PRO 24 sets a new price/performance standard in stereo microphone technology. Designed for professional recording and DAT field use, it offers the convenience of affordable, high-quality stereo pickup in a single microphone. Its compact, lightweight design is perfect for camera-mount use.
The microphone features a pair of cardioid elements in an X-Y configuration to provide the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field. It features battery-free operation when used with recording devices that provide plug-in power at the mic input. Like all Audio-Technica mics, the PRO 24 is rugged; it's built to endure the rigors of field production.
Audio Technica PRO24 Features
- Designed for a wide range of stereo applications, including field recording, video production and studio use
- Affordable, high-quality stereo pickup in a single microphone
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for camera-mount use
- Pair of cardioid elements in X-Y configuration provides the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field
- Battery-free operation when used with recording devices that provide plug-in power at the mic input
- Rugged construction; built to endure the rigors of field production
- On/off switch for convenient operation
- 6 foot (1.8 m) cable permanently attached to microphone
- Polar Pattern: X/Y Stereo
- Frequency Response: 100-17,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -50 dB (3.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 119 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 82 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 57 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Battery Type: 1.5V LR44
- Battery Current Life: 0.6 mA / 200 hours typical
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 3.9 oz (111 g)
- Dimensions: 4.59" (116.5 mm) long, 0.83" (21.0 mm) maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: 3.5 mm stereo mini plug on cable
- Cable: Permanently attached 6' (1.8 m) cable with 3.5 mm stereo plug at output end
- Accessories: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; LR44 battery; windscreen; soft protective pouch
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.