Audio Technica AT-MX351a
The Audio Technica MX351a automatic mixer is ideal for meetings, seminars, teleconferencing, worship services, courtroom proceedings, radio and TV broadcasting and A/V applications. All switching is under microprocessor control with proprietary algorithms for instant, seamless operation.
An individual priority pre-select switch for each mic/line channel allows choice of one-channel-at-a-time operation, all active, or any mix of moderator override. The last microphone on stays on so that ambient sound is never muted. Plus, any number of SmartMixers can be linked to create a system for large multi-mic installations. The priority control system extends throughout the entire chain.
- Input Impedance: Mic: 8,000 ohms Line: 50,000 ohms Aux: 50,000 ohms Link In: 20,000 ohms
- Output Impedance: Balanced Line: 200 ohms Mic: 300 ohms Unbalanced: 400 ohms Link Out: 100 ohms Preamp Out: 750 ohms
- Maximum Input Level: Mic: -24 dBV Line: +27 dBV Aux: +17 dBV
- Maximum Output Level: +22 dBm
- Nominal Output Level: (0 VU) Balanced Line: +4 dBm (600 ohms), +4.4 dBV (open circuit) Mic: -46 dBm (600 ohms), -44 dBV (open circuit) Unbalanced: -10 dBV (open circuit) Preamp Out: -10 dBV (open circuit)
- Maximum Monitor Output: 700 mW, 20 ohm load
- Maximum Gain: 73 dB
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 22 kHz
- Equivalent Input Noise: -128 dBV (150 ohms) at maximum gain
- Input Attenuation: 10 dB
- Mic Line Input Pads: 50 dB
- Maximum NOMA Attenuation: approximately 20 dB (up to 100 microphones on simultaneously)
- Microphone Phantom Power: +48V DC
- Control Voltage Out: +4V DC
- Power Supply: 100V-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 30W
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Dimensions: 16.93" (430 mm) W x 9.38" (238 mm) D x 1.75" (44 mm) H (including feet, knobs and connectors)
- Weight: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Accessories Included: System link cable, manual, rack adaptors, AC power supply
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.